Barista & Cafe All Rounder
Coffee Anthology are looking for hard working and experienced Barista to join our enthusiastic, professional FOH team located in Brisbane CBD.
We are looking for an all round proactive barista who will work closely with our head barista in running front of house, making coffees, serving customers, building relationships with internal staff and adding awesome vibe to our space!
You will potentially joining and established team that focuses on:
- Producing and serving Speciality Coffee
- Establishing great team environment
- Staff development
- Organised systems that handle high volume
And have access to:
- Training ranging from espresso, cupping, alt brew methods and management
- Work closely with boutique coffee roaster around Australia
- Top end brew set up including Slayer Espresso 3 Group, Black Eagle Gravimetric 3 Group, Mythos one, Compak F10 and EK43
- Career development and mentoring
- Exciting career opportunities to grow with rapid expanding business
- A wonderful team environment where knowledge is shared and ideas are encouraged
- Work life balance, with a roster that is flexible and fair
Applicants must be able to:
- Perform in a fast paced environment
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Operate as a team member
- Have an understanding of Speciality Coffee
- Build rapport with customers
- Provide great customer service
Full Time / Part Time & Casual opportunities available immediately.
Please send a brief cover letter telling us your story, why you want to work for Coffee Anthology and also your CV outlining your experience.
With reply to following quetions (inspired from our good friend Marcus Alison owner of Bunker and JMH)
- Name three of your favorite places to go for coffee, and why?
- In short paragraph please describes your recent coffee visit experience.
- What style of coffee beverage do you drink, and why?
- What do you know about alternative brewing?
- Do you have any planned changes to your availability, including planned holidays, exams, semester break?
- If all was well, what is your anticipated duration for this kind of role?
- Why are you leaving / altering your current work situation?
Sign up for Job Alerts
Part time brunch chefOUR KITCHEN TABLEMalvern East, Melbourne Victoria18 Jan
BaristaSwitchboard CafeMelbourne City, Victoria, Australia18 Jan
BaristaA25Melbourne, Victoria, Australia18 Jan
Coffee Roasting TechniciansZarraffa's Coffee RoasteryGold Coast, Queensland, Australia17 Jan
F/T & P/T Positions Available for FOH & Baristadomain brasserieSouth Yarra, Victoria, Australia17 Jan
Cafe Manager for ScandiKitchenScandikitchenLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
BaristaNeon TigerMalvern, Victoria, Australia09 Jan
BaristaLieux Coffee RoomRichmond, Victoria, Australia12 Jan
Tahbilk Cafe - Front of House SupervisorTahbilk Pty LtdNagambie, Victoria, Australia10 Jan
Head Barista / Bar ManagerSister of SoulSt Kilda, Victoria, Australia04 Jan