Full Time Chef
We are searching for a full time passionate and hardworking chef with a flair for creativity. Our menu has a strong focus on clean and healthy eating with a modern Asian influence. The right candidate must have knowledge of wholefoods, gluten free, vegan and paleo requirements.
Working within a small team in a small kitchen requires you to be the main man in all aspects of kitchen duties.
Ideally, the right candidate will have the following qualities:
- experience in a similar role (minimum 2 years)
- passionate for producing great food built on quality and consistency
- calm under pressure and is capable to work to high standards during busy periods
- strong knowledge of kitchen operations
- attention to detail with exceptional food presentation & plating skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills, with staff and customers
- have desirable qualities and interpersonal skills
- demonstrate a positive can-do attitude
- organizational skills and ability to work independently and as a team
- must be able to work 6 days, no nights
Duties include but are not limited to:
- monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- keeping workplace clean and organized
- formulating, implementing and executing seasonal menu
- obtaining customer feedback for menu improvements
We are after someone who is looking for stability with a long-term commitment and wants to grow with us. If you want a fresh start in a small team environment and are looking to join an exciting new venture, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and resume to [email protected]
Only candidates that meet the above requirements will be contacted. Applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Part time brunch chefOUR KITCHEN TABLEMalvern East, Melbourne Victoria18 Jan
BaristaSwitchboard CafeMelbourne City, Victoria, Australia18 Jan
BaristaA25Melbourne, Victoria, Australia18 Jan
Coffee Roasting TechniciansZarraffa's Coffee RoasteryGold Coast, Queensland, Australia17 Jan
F/T & P/T Positions Available for FOH & Baristadomain brasserieSouth Yarra, Victoria, Australia17 Jan
Tahbilk Cafe - Front of House SupervisorTahbilk Pty LtdNagambie, Victoria, Australia10 Jan
BaristaNeon TigerMalvern, Victoria, Australia09 Jan
Head Barista - Monday-Friday, High VolumeSacred Alley Espresso BarMelbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia14 Jan
Cafe Manager for ScandiKitchenScandikitchenLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Head Barista / Bar ManagerSister of SoulSt Kilda, Victoria, Australia04 Jan