Tahbilk Cafe - Front of House Supervisor
TAHBILK CAFÉ has an exciting opportunity for an energetic person with a professional attitude to fill a full time Front of House Supervisor position commencing mid January 2017.
The Tahbilk Café is located at the Tahbilk Winery in the Nagambie Lakes area and is open Thursday to Monday, as well as Public Holidays.
If you are someone that:
- Has a proven background in hospitality management.
- Knows how to train staff and liaise well with chefs.
- Works well under pressure.
- Works quickly and efficiently to meet customer needs.
Then we would like to hear from you.
You will be required to:
- Setup the Café to a high standard prior to opening.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Tahbilk Café Front of House Team.
- Assist Café Manager to control employee wages to meet industry standards.
- Maintain and foster open communication with the kitchen team.
- Maintain and provide the highest possible standard of customer service to all Tahbilk Café visitors.
To request a position description, please email [email protected]
To apply please send letter of application and resume including 3 referees to [email protected]
Sign up for Job Alerts
Part time brunch chefOUR KITCHEN TABLEMalvern East, Melbourne Victoria18 Jan
BaristaSwitchboard CafeMelbourne City, Victoria, Australia18 Jan
BaristaA25Melbourne, Victoria, Australia18 Jan
Coffee Roasting TechniciansZarraffa's Coffee RoasteryGold Coast, Queensland, Australia17 Jan
F/T & P/T Positions Available for FOH & Baristadomain brasserieSouth Yarra, Victoria, Australia17 Jan
Cafe Manager for ScandiKitchenScandikitchenLondon, United Kingdom16 Jan
Head Barista / Bar ManagerSister of SoulSt Kilda, Victoria, Australia04 Jan
Head Barista - Monday-Friday, High VolumeSacred Alley Espresso BarMelbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia14 Jan
Casual Food & Beverage AttendantsCampus Life - Macquarie UniversityNorth Ryde, New South Wales, Australia13 Jan
Baristas at Dukes Coffee Roasters - SydneyDukes Coffee RoastersSydney, New South Wales, Australia02 Jan