An exciting opportunity has become available for an Experienced Barista to join the team at the Webster’s Market and Cafe, the ‘Go-To’ Coffee and Brunch destination of Ballarat. Tucked away in the middle of the Historic Webster Street, Webster’s Market and Cafe serves an all day gourmet brunch Menu alongside specialty coffee.
What we are looking for?
- A well seasoned barista, with a minimum 2 years experience in the specialty scene
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A strong passion for coffee and a willingness to learn
- Positive Energy, and a professional demeanour
Whats On Offer?
- Full-Time / Casual hours available on a rotating roster, [Weekend availability is essential]
- You will be working behind a 2 group Synesso sabre, Running a house blend and wide variety of single origin coffees from Industry Beans.
- The opportunity for ongoing training and support from supplier, Industry Beans.
- Working with a talented team of committed hospitality professionals in a close-knit community.
Interested? Forward your CV and a Cover Letter outlining your most recent experience.
for any enquires, contact [email protected]
Sign up for Job Alerts
Part time brunch chefOUR KITCHEN TABLEMalvern East, Melbourne Victoria18 Jan
BaristaSwitchboard CafeMelbourne City, Victoria, Australia18 Jan
BaristaA25Melbourne, Victoria, Australia18 Jan
Coffee Roasting TechniciansZarraffa's Coffee RoasteryGold Coast, Queensland, Australia17 Jan
F/T & P/T Positions Available for FOH & Baristadomain brasserieSouth Yarra, Victoria, Australia17 Jan
BaristaNeon TigerMalvern, Victoria, Australia09 Jan
BaristaLieux Coffee RoomRichmond, Victoria, Australia12 Jan
Head Barista / Bar ManagerSister of SoulSt Kilda, Victoria, Australia04 Jan
Head Barista - Monday-Friday, High VolumeSacred Alley Espresso BarMelbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia14 Jan
Baristas at Dukes Coffee Roasters - SydneyDukes Coffee RoastersSydney, New South Wales, Australia02 Jan