Last updated 24 October 2010
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to CoffeeJobs.com. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, you will set a password which is your responsibility to keep private. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. Our services are intended to be used by members within Australia only.
6. You promise to us that you have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement. You further promise to us that you will not add any content to this site without the appropriate consents, that the content is not illegal or that such content would bring the site or us into disrepute or breaches the rights of any other person.
Our Website Services
7. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
8. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page or ‘post a job’ page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
9. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
10. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
11. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
12. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
13. You must not assign, sub-licence or transact in any other way with any of your rights under these terms.
14. You agree that it is a condition of your use of CoffeeJobs.com that you will not engage in any misleading or deceptive conduct whether by act or omission, or by act or omission that is likely to mislead or deceive.
15. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
16. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
17. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
18. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
19. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
20. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
21. By adding or posting any content onto the CoffeeJobs.com website, you provide to us a right and licence to use that content in any possible way and consent to us to allow any other person to do like wise.
22. Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
23. Listing a job on CoffeeJobs.com does not in anyway guarantee that it will be filled or receive applicants and will not be liable to you should an employer and/or employers agent have filled the vacancy prior to the advertisement being removed from CoffeeJobs.com.
24. CoffeeJobs.com does not provide professional advice as to the jobs advertised on the site and CoffeeJobs.com recommends that you obtain your own independent advice prior into entering into any contact with any of the employers and/or the employer’s agent.
25. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
26. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
27. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders or from other internet sites retained by third parties. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material. CoffeeJobs.com is and will not be liable for the copyright conformity of any other website sites.
Limitation of Liability
28. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
29. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
30. We have the right to take down any post, in which time you will be given a refund. No other reasons for a refund will be accepted.
31. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
32. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria, Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
33. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
34. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
36. Each party at its own cost must take all reasonable steps to give full effect to the terms of this agreement.